cinnamon spice

a little of this, a little of that, variety is the spice of this blog........

September 30, 2006

staying with it

Ok, so after being called out by my local paper blog, I need to remember to post more often. It is not that I don't want to. I have lots of posts that pop in my head during the week, but they don't get on the computer. And my computer is sitting right here, on my desk, in plain view for me to do posts. I think that I put pressure on myself to do big, fancy, outstanding posts for my blog. I need to remember that basic posts are good too. And not every post needs to be poignant or funny. I think the blog intimidates me some too. I don't know how to do a lot of the fun things I see in other peoples blogs. My skills as a writer are lacking, my spelling is atrocious, my sentences tend to run on.........I guess I can be ok with that, and not put pressure on myself.

So, for now, as the next soccer game looms, I will leave you with this thought from Confucius....

For one word
a man is often deemed to be wise,
and for one word
he is often deemed to be foolish.
We should be careful indeed
what we say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home