cinnamon spice

a little of this, a little of that, variety is the spice of this blog........

September 11, 2006

Nicholas C. Lassman.....................


The name of one of the many victims of the 9/11 attacks 5 years ago this morning. He died young and with a familly to mourn him. He was in the WTC towers. His name is one of 2,996 that bloggers are paying tribute too. To see more of the bloggers who are paying tribute to those who lost thier lives on that day go to: http://www.dcroe.com/2996/?page_id=2,

I feel sad today. I think about all who were lost, and how we changed as a country. I think about those months after the attack, how scared we were and how patritoic we became.

I think, I pray, I mourn, I hug those I love on this day and everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home