cinnamon spice

a little of this, a little of that, variety is the spice of this blog........

September 11, 2006

My first Tag.....

My OZ blog pal has tagged me. It is my first one (I am so excited). I had to stop and really think about how I wanted to answer some of them. Didn't want to be too deep, or too flippant, somewhere in the middle. Here it goes......

Three things that scare me:
1. Motorcycles
2. Guns
3. My boys driving motorcycles or using guns

Three people who make me laugh:
1. My hubby
2. My boys
3. Aaron Sorkin (tv/movie writer)

Three things I hate: (see Three things that scare me)
1. snooty rich people
2. unfair soccer referees
3. having hormonal headaches

Three things I don't understand:
1. why teachers don't get paid more
2. why people complain about the smoke from the field burns
3. economics (never understood it in school, don't get it now)

Three things I am doing right NOW:
1. watching Monday Night Football on ESPN
2. telling the boys to shower
3. blogging

Three things I want to do before I die:
1. see OZ (Australia)
2. work a NASCAR race
3. go to where my grandfather was raised in China (good story for another post)

Three things I can do:
1. teach and reach people through tai chi and soccer
2. superb balance
3. be Suzy Sunshine on command

Three ways to describe my personality:
1. sensitive
2. warm
3. go with the flow

Three things I can't do:
1. can't mow lawn with gas powered lawn mower
2. can't watch gross things on tv
3. change the way people act

Three things I think you should listen to:
1. inner sense or inner voice
2. people you value (friends and family)
3. your children

Three things you should never listen to:
1. news channel reporters
2. Politics
3. False prophets

Three things I'd like to learn:
1. more tai chi
2. reiki
3. chinese

Three favorite foods:
1. marble fudge ice cream
2. anything Italian
3. apricots

Three beverages I drink regualry:
1. water
2. Diet Pepsi (I am trying to stop drinking all sodas, but still have DP)
3. Grapfruit juice

Three shows I watched as a kid:
1. Wild, wild west
2. Speed racer
3. Adam-12

Thanks for the tag Hannalie!!!! Now I tag back right? Hmmm.......I haven't figured out how to do alot of the blog posting with links so..........I'll get back to you

1 Comments:

  • At 9/12/2006 12:28:00 AM, Blogger Hannelie said…

    Glad to be of service LOL
    Well done, your first tag!
    Now, you got me all curious, a grandpa from China? Whow, how amazing. I've heard once that it's a really hard language to learn, is it true?
    I know you even better now that you did the meme, thanks for sharing.
    I agree on so many of your things to, esp guns! How scary.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home